Saturday, August 21, 2010

Do you think it is embarrasing for a guy to go for a pedicure?

do you think it is embarrasing for a guy to go for a pedicure? as I have done so many times. and if so should it be left for the women only to have one, what do you think about a gy going for a pedicure or seeing him have one? thanks!Do you think it is embarrasing for a guy to go for a pedicure?
I think it is a terrific idea......... go for it.


A well groomed man is appreciated....... not to mention it is a totally great way to reduce stress........Do you think it is embarrasing for a guy to go for a pedicure?
I live in LA and it's a normal thing...do it. Take care of those feet...nobody likes ugly and hard skin and toes
No I think that is GREAT all men should do it.
NO, I TRY TO GET MY BF TO GO WITH ME TO GET HIS FEET DONE. HE LETS ME GIVE HIM PEDI'S AT HOME THOUGH.
If he really has badly-kept feet, he should go ahead %26amp; get the pedi!
I would embarrassed if my husband did it....but I'd give him a foot treatment at home.
most guys need to get pedicures. their feet look extra dry and big and nasty and they should go at least once a month unless they have someone do it for them at home.
I love to see men getting pedicures....that means their wives/girlfriends aren't having to do it! I would love for my husband to get a pedicure....clean feet can't be beat! lol
If you wear a wig, LOL!


It would be embarrasing to me but if you want to make a statement, go ahead.
I don't think men should be embarresed... they deserve to have their feet treated too!
well it would nice if all guys do it

No comments:

Post a Comment