Thursday, August 5, 2010

How do I get a pedicure without looking gay, I want light blue polish?

Go to the store and buy your own bottle of light blue polish for a dollar and paint them yourself. Or you can borrow your sister's polish while she's out. Even better if the cashier looks at you funny say the polish is for your girlfriend or something.How do I get a pedicure without looking gay, I want light blue polish?
Agree with pookiebea...





I get pedicure and manicure done all the time and color them sometimes.





It takes a bigger and more real man to go for what they want and don't care what others think than those who hides behind a fake facade and supress their hopes, dreams and desires.How do I get a pedicure without looking gay, I want light blue polish?
that cant be done without looking gay
A lot of men are getting pedicures now days. I would just find a shop and get one. If there is a special color polish you want, I would suggest that you take it with you as they sometimes don't have the colors that you want.
Getting a pedicure is not gay, but I would stick to no color.
Clear is the only color a guy can get without looking gay. Still, there is something kinda sexy about a guy who takes good care of his feet, so don't let that deter you.
you can do it yourself or you can just get it done at a shop and just don't act like you care what people think. plus pedicures are really nice and everyone who doesn't get one is just missing out
get clear and if you want light blue than just get it really really light and like noooo sparkles cuz thats gay..clear is deff the best but i know some guys that get colors that arent gay..just say your girlfreind or whatever made you get them done with her hehe


or which may not work is to start a trend and get all your guy freinds to do it with you so your not alone..hope i helped..xoalex
  • pimple
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment