Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How much of a tip should I give for a $20 pedicure?

For a $20 pedicure, if they did a good job, you should leave about 20%, which would be $4. If they did an outstanding job, leave 25%, $5How much of a tip should I give for a $20 pedicure?
what Jen saidHow much of a tip should I give for a $20 pedicure?
Depending on the quality your tip can range from 15%-20%. So $3 or $4 sounds about right
if it's a place you go to on a regular basis...I would say $4 to $5
4-5$ would be sufficent
I don't
Most good beauty treatments a 15% tip is sufficient. If you live in a big city - or they did an outstanding job 20%.





So, $3 - $4
15% = $3.00 is customary.
I'd give $5 but go with at least $2.
3 or 4 dollars
about $5.00 a person... like if 1 person starts it and another 1 finishes it... be respectful and tip both... it may suck then... but at least they wont be saying mean things in Korean about you... :P


%26lt;3 Ms. Hannah
About $4, but make it more if the person was nice and did a very nice job :)


I always tip about $5 when I get a pedi because the lady that does it is really nice and good (i get the same person each time)


:)
about $3.00 is ok. if they are really good and your happy with the pedicure 4.00

No comments:

Post a Comment