Saturday, August 21, 2010

What are some good tips for giving myself a pedicure at home, or making my feet look ready for sandals?

A great way to make your feet look fab is to use a good exfoilant I recomend Energizing foot %26amp; Body scrub from Brown Skin Beauty.


followed by there Peprmint Foot Therapy,


and for a little exta TLC finish off with the Ginger Almond Body Butter it will leave your feet feeling smooth and looking sexy.


all products can be purchased by going to www.brownskinbeauty.comWhat are some good tips for giving myself a pedicure at home, or making my feet look ready for sandals?
buy a kit, go to a salon just once and pay attention to what they do!!What are some good tips for giving myself a pedicure at home, or making my feet look ready for sandals?
soak your feet first on warm water with salt and put petroleum jelly, put on some socks and leave over night...should make your feet real smooth in the morning.





you can start by cleaning your nails. I use old toothbrush and bathsoap for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment