Saturday, August 21, 2010

How can I keep my pedicure nice between appointments?

Well I don't know how often you get yours done-however I get mine done every other week. I just make sure I don't hit them on anything and don't touch them the day you get them done because even when you don't realize that can cause the nail polish to clump than the texture isn't smooth and does become visible. I know we are in a Recession so not everyone can get them done every other week so just like make sure you don't pick at them or like get them hit on anythingHow can I keep my pedicure nice between appointments?
Have short intervals between appointments.





I love girls with beautiful feet.How can I keep my pedicure nice between appointments?
depends what kind of pedicure


you can just fill in any cracks in the paint with white paint

No comments:

Post a Comment