Saturday, August 21, 2010

Getting a pedicure with a pinky blister?

I wanted to get a pedicure all week, and today I wore these super cute shoes from Macys. Well, as fate would have it, I got a blister on top of my pinky toe. Would it be rude of me to get a pedicure with that? I don't want to gross the technician out or anything x.x; Advice?Getting a pedicure with a pinky blister?
ohh i have had the same thing happen to me. i get blisters on the side of my big toes from all the soccer i play. all i would do it just tell them about your blister and to be easy on it. then you get a pedicure but w/out worrying about them trying to pop it or anything. but dont worry relax and have fun!Getting a pedicure with a pinky blister?
Trust me, we've seen worse! lol





Please go ahead and enjoy your pedicure, just make sure to tell your nail technician about it so that they can be careful of it and not pop it accidentally (or intentionally). It's considered a local contraindication meaning all that is needed is to avoid the area.





enjoy your pedicure!
No, dear. It's their job. They get a fine salary doing your feet.
just think it could be worse. you could being getting an enema and have hemroids.
  • pimple
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment