Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Is there somthing wrong with a guy getting a pedicure or getting waxed?

Im a black male very straight i just believe in that my body is my temple and i want it to be as perfect as possible i workout alot and eat right i just want to know if its cool for a guy to get pedicure and manicures and get waxed like your back and stuffIs there somthing wrong with a guy getting a pedicure or getting waxed?
No, it's perfectly normal for a guy to get waxed and/or get a pedicure!


It's totally sexy and hot! All guys should get their entire body waxed to see if they like it. Soft smooth skin is really the way to go!





There are lots of places all over that wax men all over! Just do a search! I've included some in my links and also some links that tell you how to do your own waxing as well!Is there somthing wrong with a guy getting a pedicure or getting waxed?
NO WAY! I love it when guys have nice feet and smooth skin, lol. I don't like ME to be nasty so why would I prefer a guy to be nasty? By all means, wax your body hair and get manicures and pedicures. It's hot!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AsB3Oh8NNgR6kT4fIf8pobzsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20091106050724AANNXlR
Pedicure and manicure are simply having PROFESSIONAL care for the feet and hands.





MANY competitive swimmers remove hair from legs and arms to increase their speed in the water. (Yes, it DOES work!!)
Not a thing. I am not into metro guys but keeping your nails and feet neat is great. Why wouldn't a woman want a man to get a back waxing? A pelt on a human isn't attractive at all.
nothing wrong at all just skip getting the nails painted lol and theres nothing wrong with waxing either.
my husband goes with me to get manicures and pedicures. he doesnt get waxed tho
No. our just looking after yourself. We all have persnal hygene reutines.
you weird!
  • wrinkle cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment