Saturday, August 21, 2010

How can I give myself a good home pedicure that will have my feet feeling soft and silky?

u can put ur feet in water a salt of a while. and be4 sleeping put vasline and wear socks in the morning u will find it muchj softer.How can I give myself a good home pedicure that will have my feet feeling soft and silky?
Try the Limited Edition Pedicure Set by Mary Kay - It's WONDERFUL!!How can I give myself a good home pedicure that will have my feet feeling soft and silky?
im not to sure but this article has everything about beautifying the body skincare etc..... so it may have something along that line
fill a small tub up with warm/semi hot water. Let your feet relax in it for 30 min. paint your toenails your fave color and let them dry. put lotion on your feet and rub them. rinse your feet in the tub and tada!
Yes and I'd love to help.
Get one of those pumice stones - seriously they rock! And you can get 'em anywhere (like Wal Mart). Soak in the tub, scrub, and you're golden, Baby!
Use a foot scrub n then let ur feet rest with a foot mask on them for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment