Thursday, August 5, 2010

Have you ever had a pedicure where they use fish? Would you have one?

I'd give a link to an article on it, but I tried once before and the question disappeared.Have you ever had a pedicure where they use fish? Would you have one?
i saw that and it looks VERY unsanitary to me. no thank you. what about the water they are using, and not to mention the fish, who the heck wants to eat dead skin ? where is peta on this ?Have you ever had a pedicure where they use fish? Would you have one?
I saw that story, that is a bit much in my opinion. I will stick to the ol' razor that would just feel strange I think little nibbles.
Eww...no...lol. I'd rather have a regular pedicure...My feet are so ticklish I'd think the fishie nibbles would make me laugh... lol
i wouldnt try it - no thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment