Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What do you think about french pedicure for mens, my pedicurist do in my feet i liked but i don';t know if is o?

She say me is a trend, and nany guys are geting french pedicures in usa and europe. 驴is right? i realy liked the small ant thiny white line in my toes i think look clean and nice.What do you think about french pedicure for mens, my pedicurist do in my feet i liked but i don';t know if is o?
HAHHAAAA.


sorry, but this cracked me up real bad.


you're such a joke.


=P





no offence of course ;)


but guys with manicures is kinda..


what's the word?


CREEPY.What do you think about french pedicure for mens, my pedicurist do in my feet i liked but i don';t know if is o?
NO! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOO!!!! :O
I think it's fine.
  • pimple
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment