Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How can you get a guy to go get a pedicure??

give him a million bucks?How can you get a guy to go get a pedicure??
tell him his feet look grossHow can you get a guy to go get a pedicure??
Ive always wanted one, but didn't want to look gay or anything so somehow I have to work around that before I get one
pay for it.





he'll love ya for it!
Give it to him yourself, it's not hard. Make sure he knows there will be a massage.
When i saw the cute sexy girl doin them at my mom's salon i went every two weeks...manicure %26amp; I'd let my toe nails grow so i'd have a reason to go see her so she'd have to touch my hands feet the lotion massage heck people dont know what's gay %26amp; not now if it was a guy doing it %26amp; he goes then it's gay but to have a woman pamper him hell yeahhhh i go. even now there's a cute girl %26amp; i go...
bet on a game or something and say the loser has to get a ped.... it's a win win either way

No comments:

Post a Comment