Saturday, August 21, 2010

How much do you tip for a Pedicure?

Hi all. I hate figuring out tips. I don't get Pedicures often, maybe once a month. So how much do you tip for a $30 pedicure? They always do a good job! So what would you tip? Thanks guys!!How much do you tip for a Pedicure?
I would tip six- and i cant believe how rude some of you are to leave nothing. Utterly classless.....How much do you tip for a Pedicure?
Don't be obligated to tip them they have a salary and most of those people have a nice salary. However if you must 3 dollars is sufficient in these times for a 3 dollar pedicure? And they should be grateful as well.
I PAY NOTHING!!!!!


I EVEN THINK ABOUT RUNNING OUT THAT PLACE WEN THEY GET DONE CUZ ITS SO EXPENSIVE THINK ABOUT THEY JUST PUT A NAIL ON UR ALREADY EXISTING NAIL LOL IT SHOULD B A LIL LESS EXPENSIVE BUT IF U FEEL U GOTTA B SUPER NICE THEN BY ALL MEANS TIP AWAY LOL BUT I DONT I DONT CARE IF THEY LOOK @ ME STUPID THEY PROB JUST TOOK ALL MY $$$ ANYWAYS LOL
six dollars. Twenty percent is always the tip for all service people. Just take ten percent of the price and double it.
$10
I never tip. There is no point you just paid them 30-40 bucks.
  • pimple
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment