Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Do you think my GF would like a surprise pedicure?

For her birthday. She's always getting her toes done at the mall, so I figured she'd like it for free from me :). I've been practicing getting good at doing it, but you don't think she'll think I'm weird or anything do you?Do you think my GF would like a surprise pedicure?
Um honestly I don't think you should. I enjoy getting them done at the nail shop, but I'd be a little surprised if my boyfriend offered.Do you think my GF would like a surprise pedicure?
Yah, take her shopping too!!
yeah, go for it!!! what's stopping you?
I think i would like my bf to give me a pedi either. Kinda weird. Although the thought was int he right place, i just would want to get it done professionally. How bout a gift certificate to the place she gets it done at?
i would think ';what's wrong with my feet?'; yea don't do that, get her a gift card to go shopping, maybe u can cook something for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment