Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How much is a french tip PEDICURE generally speaking.?

Generally around here it is around $20-$30. I like the massage and callus removal but I usually end up repainting them when I get home. Both times I had it done they made the white way too thick and it looks funny.How much is a french tip PEDICURE generally speaking.?
i dont think $25 is to much...and they do scrub your feet and massage them and your calves too...at least thats what we did for pedicures when i went to cosmetology schoolHow much is a french tip PEDICURE generally speaking.?
in england its about 拢 30 i dont no in america sorry you probebly be american lol so i probebly havnt helped you lol
please $25 thats crazy! If i were to pay that much they better do them super good and srub my feet massage them and give a design.... The place I go they charge $12... I wouldnt ever pay over $20!!!!
$25 where I live
the place i go is $25
a french manicure genrally cost $35

No comments:

Post a Comment