Thursday, August 5, 2010

How can I give myself a pedicure?

My mom got me this really cute brush thing for my feet (it has four different head things on it) because they were all nasty on the bottom (like peeling, which they usually arent) how do I go about thisHow can I give myself a pedicure?
start by soaking your feet in a big tub of very warm water....and scrub your feet using one of the brushes with an exfoliating foot scrub. Dry them off with a towel and use the file to slough off any dry skin then use a moisturizing lotion...I like cocoa butter!How can I give myself a pedicure?
why don't you just go get one?
Steps


1.Trim and file your toe nails.





2.Soak in warm water or milk for 10-15 minutes.





3.Push back your cuticles with your finger nail or an orange stick





4.Give yourself a foot massage with 2 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil mixed with 1 tablespoon sugar. Rinse and dry off.





5.Dry off, and apply a rich moisturizer.





6.Apply a nail polish color of your choice, followed by a clear top coat.











Tips


Don't clip your cuticles with nail clippers, it's best to push them back.


Beforehand, if you want to, you can rub some olive or vegetable oil into your cuticles to make them looser and easier to push back. Baby Oil also works well and it smells good.


After massaging with sugar and oil, it's suggested that you wash your feet with soap and water since the oil will make it difficult to apply the nail polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment