Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Would it be weird for me to get a pedicure?

so i am a 16 yo, 6'4, male with size 10 (uk) feet.


i love to keep my feet baby soft and good looking.


i have no problems with them, but i would like some Professional care.


could it be weird for me to go and get a pedicure?Would it be weird for me to get a pedicure?
whatever floats your boat


=)Would it be weird for me to get a pedicure?
lol, no guys can get pedicures too. Its not like there going to paint your nails or anything. go get one if you really want to.
You are cute: first of all as long as the pedicurist is making money, they aren't going to think you are weird. Secondly everybody, yes even men, should experience professional grade pedi.
Kinda, but I'm sure there are men who get pedicures....

No comments:

Post a Comment