Thursday, August 5, 2010

Who else thinks it is pathetic that Casey Anthony needs a shower and Pedicure to talk about her daughter?

That is sad! Who else thinks it is pathetic that Casey Anthony needs a shower and Pedicure to talk about her daughter?
Very very sad!





I hope and pray that this little girl is found alive and well.


However, in my gut I don't think she is fine and even if she is I don't think she should be returned to her mother. It's obvious that Casey has only been thinking about herself behind those bars and foul play or no foul play she was still responsible for Caylee. I really think, though, that the media should back of this ridiculous Leonard Padilla and not even give him the publicity. It is Caylee they are hoping to find so I don't care what the man in the ten gallon hat has to say. The only innocent person in this case is Caylee. Who else thinks it is pathetic that Casey Anthony needs a shower and Pedicure to talk about her daughter?
Well I'll chime in. Of course it's Pathetic, with a Capital ';P';.





And you'll find most decent, normal mothers agreeing with you.





That's the problem. She isn't normal.. Even the 'bounty hunter' thinks he's only going to get information out of her this way.





But Praise God if that child is found alive, I'll cut her toenails myself.. and try not to 'miss'.! :)
There is something seriously wrong with that woman.
I'm not surprised, she's much more concerned about herself than little Caylee.
maybe she is trying to wash away her guilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment