Saturday, August 21, 2010

What do you like better, a manicure, ar a pedicure?

I would say both.What do you like better, a manicure, ar a pedicure?
Pedicures feel so good. And they last so much longer.What do you like better, a manicure, ar a pedicure?
thats a har d decision! I love the way my nails look after a manicure but there is something about a pedicure that is so relaxing and indulgent so i'd have to say pedicure I guess.
A pedi because I use my hands too much and them doing my nails never lasts for more that 3 days, plus I have naturally strong growing nails so fake ones are not necessary.
pEdiCurE! . . .
pedicures! nothing beats that!
pedicure
manicure
manicure
a manicure
manicure


for some reason I get nervous that they'll hurt my toes- I guess cuz my feet are more sensitive-
yeah..you can not have one without the other..nail is a nail right.
pedicures
definately a manicure! i work where people see my hands a lot... just makes them look nicer.
I would have to say both...can't have one without the other.
manicure-i need it more
i'd say both too. ^^
pedis- I bite my nails, but my feet always feel great after the pedi

No comments:

Post a Comment