Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Would you rather get a pedicure done at a salon or doing it yourself?

I'm debating whether I should get a pedicure done at a salon or doing it myself at home. Most of the time I don't get them done at a salon since im very ticklish from my feet lol but im thinking maybe i should but debating salon or doing at home myselfWould you rather get a pedicure done at a salon or doing it yourself?
the salonWould you rather get a pedicure done at a salon or doing it yourself?
i used to get them done at salons, but after i got a foot tattoo %26amp; watched some horror stories on tyra of pedicures gone wrong (the salon didn't clean their tools, etc.,) i've started doing them at home. it's much cheaper, and gives you time to chill out %26amp; relax while your toes dry
well. for me eh I'm kind of neutral. i work in a nail salon. yeah i know what you talking about. lol i just do my own nails.


but i still think you should go to the salon. they paint it better.... BUT. it's expensive
i love to treat my self. I get my nails done every 2 weeks. yes my feet is also ticklish as well. but i go to same person so they know how to scrub my feet.
it might look nicer at a salon and you will have good treatment but i'm always worried about getting foot fungus or athlete's feet from someone else who went there! Also if you go tell them to go easy on your feet your very tickilish!
Get it done, why not?


I personally never have b.c i think it's a waste of money...if you have my philosophy then do it yourself.


:)
its funny im a manicurist, but would rather do my own, instead of pampering myself.
I would rather go in a salon than do them myself because it is more relaxing.
salon!!! they look soooo much better
Go to the salon...It's much more relaxing...Just tell 'em your ticklish, and they'll be careful around your feet.
salon
...


hmmm.





i think you should treat yourself and go get it done at a salon!











:)
Me too! I rather go to the salon!
i would rather go to the salon!

No comments:

Post a Comment