Saturday, August 21, 2010

What r ur favorite manicure and pedicure tips?...?

I am looking for manicure and pedicure tips...


share your fav's here!


also.. anyone suggest a good nail polish lengthener/hardener?


hearts,


blondieWhat r ur favorite manicure and pedicure tips?...?
i love manicures! the thing that i ALWAYS do before i paint my nails which i just did 20 minutes ago is push back my cuticles. you dont need any specials tools to do it you can just use your other nails to push them back. and i file them with just a regular file(i make mine squarish). then i put on a base coat, do one or two coats of the polish, and then one or two coats of a clear top coat.What r ur favorite manicure and pedicure tips?...?
lol funny cause i just did my nails like 5 minutes ago. i did the french tip cause that alwyas looks elegant. i also like pink tips. I like to remove my cuticle with almond oil. and i use this peach hand cream smells really good.
pedocures are nasty

No comments:

Post a Comment