Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I crossdress and want suggestions for real girly OPI shade for my salon pedicure tomorrow. Thanks?

I prefer lighter shades but I will follow what is most popular.I crossdress and want suggestions for real girly OPI shade for my salon pedicure tomorrow. Thanks?
princesses rule is a cute light pink but my personal favorite is just groovy its a light blue and i think it is very cute. p.s. im a fellow crossdresser who loves to get pedicuresI crossdress and want suggestions for real girly OPI shade for my salon pedicure tomorrow. Thanks?
dutch tulips


really pretty hot pink with a tinge of orange





or if you want to go lighter then strawberry margherita.





but im in love with a dark shade since its winter, called have you seen my limo? its a dark purple shimmer that looks different in different light.


i absolutely love OPI and the names of their nail polishes
lol do something bold like orange.hahaaha :p
It's not a light color but my favorite is I'm Not Really A Waitress.
pale or bubblegum pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment