Saturday, August 21, 2010

How often do you get a pedicure/manicure & your eyebrows done?

just curious, ladies!


thank yoou!How often do you get a pedicure/manicure %26amp; your eyebrows done?
I get my eyebrows waxed once every three weeks, and I get a manicure and pedicure once a month.. maybe more often if there is a special event coming up.How often do you get a pedicure/manicure %26amp; your eyebrows done?
i get my eyebrows done about once a month, i try doing it more often, but either don't get time, or feel lazy to go all the way.


iget manicure pedicure done about once in 2 months, not too particular about it
I do my eyebrows every other month and my pedicure every other weekend.
Manicure its a big treat for me, I do it when I can afford it! I do my eyebrows myself, it hurts too much if someone else does it!
Never. I find it hard to pay someone to do what I can do myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment