Thursday, August 5, 2010

How long do you take before your next pedicure?

I mean,do you wait up to a month or two before you go for another pedicure, or should it be weekly if you have the time?How long do you take before your next pedicure?
I try to get pedicure every 2-3 weeks, but I never have the time, so it's been forever since I last had one. I'm going to try and get around to it this week.How long do you take before your next pedicure?
i read somewhere that leaving nail polish on nails for more than 2weeks is not healthy? on the other hand, if you get a pedicure every other week will leave your skin dry.
During the summer, I go once a week. In winter, probably every two weeks. Get a pumice stone and use it on your feet in between pedicures and try using some cuticle oil on your toes. It's not just for fingers!
whenever it starts to look icky
I DO my own pedicure, so i do it weekly.

No comments:

Post a Comment